Enjoy a variety of dishes, Japanese, Western and Chinese.
We look forward to serving you lovingly-prepared meals made from ingredients carefully selected by our chef.
Breakfast: 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM (Last orders: 8:30 AM)
Monday through Thursday: 11:00 AM – 11:00 PM (Last food orders: 10:00 PM, last drink orders: 10:30 PM)
Friday to Sunday, national holidays and days immediately preceding national holidays: 11:00 AM – 11:00 midnight (Last food orders: 10:00 PM, last drink orders: 10:30 PM)
Yoshoku (Japanese-style Western cuisine)
Grilled Kirishima-sanroku Pork over Rice in a lacquered box
Cold Soba (buckwheat) or Udon (wheat) Noodles with Tempura
(Tempura: prawn, squid and three kinds of vegetable)
Ramen Noodles in Hot and Sour Soup
Pan-fried Noodles with a variety of ingredients in a thick sauce
À La Carte
Tender Fried Chicken, served with grated daikon radish and ponzu-citrus-soy sauce
Crab and Seafood Omelette
- Please note:
- At Restaurant Yurari, we serve Koshihikari rice produced in Toyama Prefecture.
- The content of the vegetable tempura varies depending on the season.
- Do not bring food or drink into this restaurant.
- Every precaution is taken to avoid cross contamination when processing a specific allergen-free order. Our kitchen does, however, process allergenic ingredients and does not have a specific allergen-free zone or separate dedicated fryers.
- Ingredients and dishes are subject to change depending on the season.
- All prices include consumption tax.