Enjoy a variety of dishes, Japanese, Western and Chinese.
We look forward to serving you lovingly-prepared meals made from ingredients carefully selected by our chef.
Last food orders:9:00PM,Last drink orders:9:15PM
■Saturday,Sunday,national holidays and days immediately preceding national
Last food orders:9:00PM,Last drink orders:9:00PM
Yoshoku (Japanese-style Western cuisine)
Grilled Kirishima-sanroku Pork over Rice in a lacquered box
Cold Soba (buckwheat) or Udon (wheat) Noodles with Tempura
(Tempura: prawn, squid and three kinds of vegetable)
Ramen Noodles in Hot and Sour Soup
Pan-fried Noodles with a variety of ingredients in a thick sauce
À La Carte
Tender Fried Chicken, served with grated daikon radish and ponzu-citrus-soy sauce
Crab and Seafood Omelette
- Please note:
- At Restaurant Yurari, we serve Koshihikari rice produced in Toyama Prefecture.
- The content of the vegetable tempura varies depending on the season.
- Do not bring food or drink into this restaurant.
- Every precaution is taken to avoid cross contamination when processing a specific allergen-free order. Our kitchen does, however, process allergenic ingredients and does not have a specific allergen-free zone or separate dedicated fryers.
- Ingredients and dishes are subject to change depending on the season.
- All prices include consumption tax.